- We’re a neutral third party.
- We’re passionate about what actually works quickly and efficiently for people.
- We have witnessed that real grassroots consensus decision-making works for actual people.
- We believe every participant is equal.
- We make sure all participation is valued.
- We facilitate large group consensus decision-making.
- We gather and include all stakeholders. We get everybody to the table.
- We’re transparent.
- We facilitate any kind of business meeting, from two-party meetings to boards of directors to large working groups.
- We provide a written report of the team’s co-created meeting notes including Strengths, Needs, an Action Plan with timeline goals, and we plan for Follow-Up meetings so the team stays on target.
- We meet with the team before the meeting to introduce the process and get participant buy-in.
- We’re confidential and professional.
- We have over 4,000 hours of experience in facilitation and mediation.
Full Circle Mediation. Good for community.
- We facilitate neighborhood group mediation.
- We provide communication training.
- Community mediation reduces calls to police.
- We facilitate family meetings for family support, clarity and cooperation, to help family members make significant joint decisions.
- We mediate with couples who need to make important decisions and are willing to work together.
- We have developed tribal circle sentencing programs and can help communities learn how to create their own circle and facilitate their own community restorative justice initiative.
- Communities working together with circle sentencing programs can take their power back and reduce the need for community policing.
- We are a resource for information on alternative dispute resolution practices.
- We facilitate talking circles and wisdom circles and can demonstrate and share this with interested groups.
Need a meeting? We’ll meet you where you are. There are all kinds of ways to get together, even if everyone can’t be in the same room at the same time.
- Skype or Google Hangout
- Phone Conference Call
- YouTube Live Streaming
Please email Full Circle Mediation at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Call 541-507-1313 for a free consultation.